Thursday, February 22, 2007

iPod game

My iPod isn't working well lately...I think it's dying. I charge it and it runs for maybe an hour. Anyone else had a similar problem? Anyway.

It did work long enough for me to put it on shuffle and give this game a try...

Opening Credits: American Girl, Tom Petty & the Heartbreakers

First Day of School: Back on the Chain Gang, The Pretenders

Falling In Love: Lips Like Sugar, Echo and the Bunnymen

Fight Song: Overdrive, Foo Fighters

Breaking Up: Crime Scene Part One, The Afghan Whigs

Prom: Welcome to the Jungle (Live), Guns & Roses

Life: A Nightingale Sang in Berkley Square, Ella Fitzgerald

Driving: Jump Around, House of Pain

Flashback: Under Pressure, David Bowie & Queen

Getting Back Together: Mayor of Simpleton, XTC

Wedding: Rocket Queen, Guns & Roses

Party: Candy Everybody Wants, 10,000 Maniacs

Birth of a Child: Here Comes My Girl, Tom Petty & the Heartbreakers

Death Scene: Almost Gold, The Jesus and Mary Chain

Funeral Song: Just Like a Woman, Jeff Buckley

Ending Credits: Any Way You Want It (Live), Journey

1 comment:

Bossy Bar-Wife said...

Yours fit REALLY well! I love it.
I don't have that problem with my ipod, but mine puts all my tv shows in as music, so I can't watch them, I can only hear them. Thanks for that.