Friday, April 18, 2008

three times a lady

Just checking in. I don't have a real post today. I've been too obsessed with reading, watching and listening to the coverage - the CONSTANT coverage - of the FLDS bust up in Texas. Some people want to hear about the economy (apparently there's something wrong with it), some folks want to hear about Barack and Hils and all that jazz. Me? I want to hear about the FLDS - only that. Seriously, this story will never get old to me. Take me on another guided tour of a polygamist house with one of the zombie women, Larry King. Let me hear more about your take on it, Nancy Grace. Even you, Anderson Cooper, let me know what you've got on the story. Bill O'Reilly, I hate you so much, but right now I would also like to get your take on the whole thing.

2 comments:

WV said...

It's an outrage! The State of Texas has taken over 400 children from their mothers for no legal reason and is sending the kids all over the state. All of this based on an anonymous hoax alleging 1 instance of abuse. It's child abuse by the state. It is blatant religious repression and persecution. We should all be raising the hue and cry!

Mitt said...

Yowza! What a bunch of hotties!