Tuesday, September 30, 2008

screw you, Suze Orman

Suze Orman, who I generally like and whose advice I think we could all use, said on TV last night that in these tumultuous economic times we should cut out all frivolous things - specifically she mentioned Halloween decorations, costumes, parties and the like.

Is she going to cancel Christmas, too? I need Halloween. I need stupid screaming skulls and glowing pumpkins and people well into their 30's wearing embarrassing costumes.
Screw you, Suze Orman.

2 comments:

zip said...

DON'T do it, Snake!!! Michael Wong is Suze Orman's hired assassin...

If you agree, please leave a comment on any of my blog posts at:
http://isavedyourfrigginlifeandnowyouoweme.blogspot.com/
or simply send me an email at:
zipisalifesaver@gmail.com

Snake Nation said...

Thanks for encouraging a continued climate of fear, Zip.