Wednesday, May 09, 2007

fashion police, part II

Just to update anyone eagerly awaiting news of what's going on with the fashion police...

We haven't even met yet. And in fact, I'd almost forgotten about the whole embarrassing thing - until...

A girl came to my office this morning, wearing a sleeveless top. She said, "Snake, are we allowed to wear sleeveless?"

She's fairly new to our office. She then told me that the guy she shares a cube wall with told her when she asked him the same question : "Go ask Snake. She's in charge of the fashion squad or something."

I don't think I can handle this.

3 comments:

Bossy Bar-Wife said...

Awesome. Please keep me posted, particularly on the presentation to the staff.

WV said...

It sounds like you are fated for this. Embrace your authority. You get to be that girl in high school who decided what was cool and what was not. Abuse your power with glee! Commend your friends. Ridicule your enemies. Take the staff on an afternoon long "orientation session" at Nordstroms.

Snake Nation said...

Probably not Nordstroms. We would be taking a field trip to Target, TJ Maxx and Marshall's (my personal fashion trifecta).