Tuesday, November 07, 2006

product endorsement


Friends - I have little to say today. It's only Tuesday and it's already been a pretty stressful week. As I am sure you can relate, I do at times find myself turning to good food to soothe and alleviate stress. But, as I am also sure you are, I am often busy - on the go - during the week and need to find good food fast.

I give you the 3 Cheese Chicken Quesadilla Lean Pocket.

I could really go on and on about these Lean Pockets, but I'll keep it brief. They are fantastic. BUT, buyer beware, I'm only endorsing these 3 Cheese deals - don't hold the Nation responsible if you buy some other variety of Lean Pocket and end up disappointed. As for the 3 Cheesers, they make a great breakfast or lunch and they take 2 minutes in the microwave. I know it's hard to believe that any microwaved thing could possibly be this delicious, but trust me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Please tell me you've seen the stand up comic Jim Gaffigan on Comedy Central talking about Hot Pockets. If you haven't I will send you the YouTube link - it is so funny and I never get tired of it.

Snake Nation said...

Preppy - yes, please send it to me :)